Quick & Easy Enrollment
Why Enroll With Us ?
Confused where to get your child admitted? Tired of going through the list of best schools for your child ?
Search no more !
Aditya Academy Senior Secondary School, Dumdum is considered as one of the best CBSE School in Kolkata. We not only offer a formal education but also an opportunity to make career out of sports. Our well educated, confident faculty is always there not only to teach the students but also to help them out whenever need with situations within the school hour. We always keep the parents updated about their child’s conduct and performance in school through SMS alerts. Through the grievance solving unit one can directly write to our Chairman. The hostel facility for both boys and girls are there to host outstation pupils. Excellent infrastructure and facility is there to host the students which includes smart class room, green digital campus, eco-friendly environment, International standard foot ball and cricket stadium table tennis facility, swimming, dance, drama, art, quiz and so on. Most of our students score more than 90% in the board results.
SEND A MESSAGE:
Admission & Withdrawal
- The academic session begins from the 1st week of April every year.
- Registration Form duly filled in and signed by the parents or guardians should be submitted to the school within the stipulated time. At the time of admission, the original birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation along with the photocopy has to be produced. Transfer Certificate from the previous school attended by the candidate should be submitted to the school within one month from the commencement of the session/admission.
- Registration Form may be downloaded from our school website or the one at the end of the prospectus can be used.
- Admission to nursery (for candidates who have completed the age of 2 years) to Standard II (for students who have completed 6 years) will be finalized on the basis of performance of the candidates through interview only.
- Admission for standard III to standard VIII: a written test followed by personal interview will be conducted for admission.
- Admission of students to class XI (Science/ Commerce/ Humanities): After successful completion of a recognized Class- X Board Examination, admission will be based on the eligibility criteria prescribed by the school. Admission stats in April/May immediately after the Board Exams. Provisional admission may be given to students on the basis of their performance in school examination only on the availability of seats. Please note that provisional admission does not guarantee or give any preferential right to admission in Class XI until the clear pass result is declared by the concerned Class X Board/ Council. No reservation or conditional enrollment is made for students seeking admission.
- For all classes parents of the candidates will be interviewed.
- Admission will depend on the availability of seats in each class and the performance of the student in the interview. Canvassing in any form, such as request or recommendation, will not be entertained.
- The school management reserves the right to decide the conditions for admitting or retaining students in the institution.
- The entire amount paid to the school during admission is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Withdrawal: For withdrawing a student from the school, a month’s notice is to be given or a month’s fee is to be paid in lieu of notice. Those who desire to take Transfer Certificate (TC) are required to clear the whole year’s fees. No TC will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full, and then, only on receipt of a written application from the parents or guardians the TC will be issued after payment of the required TC charges.