AFFILIATION NUMBER : 2430168 SCHOOL CODE : 15533
School Admission Procedure for Aditya Academy Senior Secondary – Dumdum
Aditya Academy Senior Secondary provides children with a learning environment which brings out the best in them. We believe that every child is endowed with a unique set of attributes and abilities, which need to be nurtured so that they grow self reliant. Therefore, every child deserves education that fosters academic excellence and all-round development, and ensures their well-being. We are inspired by these tenets .
Our caring and dedicated faculty are our pillars of strength. They make learning enjoyable and rewarding and imbibe in children the importance of sound values. Our excellent educational programmes are complemented by state-of-the-art facilities and resources, and our focus on sports and extra curricular activities enable in the holistic development of our students.
We welcome you to explore our school which believes in imparting the best education.
|2 Years Plus
|3 Years Plus
|4 Years Plus
|5 Years Plus
|6 Years Plus
|7 Years Plus
|8 Years Plus
|9 Years Plus
|10 Years Plus
|11 Years Plus
|12 Years Plus
|13 Years Plus
|15 Years Plus
Our Admission & Withdrawal guidelines
1. The academic session begins from the 1st week of April every year.
2. Registration Form duly filled in and signed by the parents or guardians should be submitted to the school within the stipulated time. At the time of admission, the original birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation along with the photocopy has to be produced. Transfer Certificate from the previous school attended by the candidate should be submitted to the school within one month from the commencement of the session/admission.
3. Registration Form may be downloaded from our school website or the one at the end of the prospectus can be used.
4. Admission to nursery (for candidates who have completed the age of 2 years) to Standard II (for students who have completed 6 years) will be finalized on the basis of performance of the candidates through interview only.
5. Admission for standard III to standard VIII: a written test followed by personal interview will be conducted for admission.
6. Admission of students to class XI (Science/ Commerce/ Humanities): After successful completion of a recognized Class- X Board Examination, admission will be based on the eligibility criteria prescribed by the school. Admission stats in April/May immediately after the Board Exams. Provisional admission may be given to students on the basis of their performance in school examination only on the availability of seats. Please note that provisional admission does not guarantee or give any preferential right to admission in Class XI until the clear pass result is declared by the concerned Class X Board/ Council. No reservation or conditional enrolment is made for students seeking admission.
7. For all classes parents of the candidates will be interviewed.
8. Admission will depend on the availability of seats in each class and the performance of the student in the interview. Canvassing in any form, such as request or recommendation, will not be entertained.
9. The school management reserves the right to decide the conditions for admitting or retaining students in the institution.
10. The entire amount paid to the school during admission is non-refundable under any circumstances.
11. Withdrawal: For withdrawing a student from the school, a month’s notice is to be given or a month’s fee is to be paid in lieu of notice. Those who desire to take Transfer Certificate (TC) are required to clear the whole year’s fees. No TC will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full, and then, only on receipt of a written application from the parents or guardians the TC will be issued after payment of the required TC charges.